Dr. Nazli Hamed Majd, DDS
After obtaining a bachelors and a masters in Environmental Engineering, and a masters in Marine Environmental Biology, Dr. Nazli Majd found her ultimate passion in dentistry. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, the nation’s top-ranked school for dentistry. During dental school she was selected as the winner of the class of 1964 scholarship. She graduated top of her class with recognition of becoming a member of the OKU honorary community. During dental school, Dr. Nazli Majd received advanced training in natural and esthetic dentistry under the mentorship of the world-renowned aesthetic dentist and “father” of Biomimetic Dentistry, Dr. Pascal Magne. Currently, she is a pre- clinical instructor at the University of Southern California school of Dentistry. Dr. Nazli focuses her practice on minimally invasive esthetic, surgical, and dental restorative treatments. When not making people smile, Dr. Nazli enjoys swimming, and spending time with her husband and her only son "Pasha".
- ADN Administrators
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Southern California, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
Awards and publications
- Adjunct Faculty, Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC: Dental Morphology, Function and Esthetics.
- USC Esthetic Selective Mini-Residency.
Pasha Dental Group
11144 Palms Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90034