Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I can't say enough about Dr. Pateder. He saved my life, literally. He fixed a botched surgery that another provider from a different practice performed. Dr. Pateder is one of the best Dr.'s I have seen. I highly recommend him.
Dr Reeves was able to describe what my issues we extremely clearly, and was the first surgeon I've come across to do so. Telling me surgery is an option, mine is really complex and not run of the mill, and not necessary right away. Provided me with ways to manage pain level, explained what's required in the surgery, what makes it complex, the benefits the risks. Letting me know he's there for when I decide myself that it's time. I came away informed and confident that this is who I want to help me.
My appointment from ZocDoc didn't regisyer with the office despite getting a confirmation email. That was disappointing but the helpfullness and ease of the staff more than made up for it, and Dr. Davis was great. Listened to what I had to say, formulated a plan, got my x-rays done and voila! scheduled for PT as well. His PA-C was great as well and helped to lighten the mood a bit. I expect in 3-4 weeks I'll be business as usual. Note: I rarely give (5) star ratings - those are reserved for exceptional service. This however was a comfortable (4) stars.
Fast processing and efficient service. Registration, Xray, consultation and injection of Cortisone all within one hour. Dr. Thal was professional and took time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions.
David R. Miller,
The staff, especially the receptionists, are friendly and caring. The dr himself was OK. He had several students with him and during the examination, I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the student since he barely made eye contact with me. Found that a bit rude. Other than that, he does seem very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
What is an orthopedic surgeon?
Orthopedic surgeons treat conditions of the muscles and skeleton. This can include joint problems (such as knee, foot, and hip pain), carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, herniated discs, and small fractures. Orthopedic surgeons also see patients with such varied conditions as sports-related injuries, serious nerve damage, and back and shoulder pain. An Orthopedic Surgeon will typically work with a patient to create a plan for full healing and recovery, which can include either surgery, rehabilitation, or both.
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances