Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Kartalian showed me on x-ray what was wrong with my ankle and explained exactly what was going on so I could understand it. He explained conservative treatment and last resort treatment if conservative measures don't work. He was extremely thorough and informative. He ordered medicine and equipment that will help relieve pain and increase my mobility.
Dr Reeves was able to describe what my issues we extremely clearly, and was the first surgeon I've come across to do so. Telling me surgery is an option, mine is really complex and not run of the mill, and not necessary right away. Provided me with ways to manage pain level, explained what's required in the surgery, what makes it complex, the benefits the risks. Letting me know he's there for when I decide myself that it's time. I came away informed and confident that this is who I want to help me.
Fast processing and efficient service. Registration, Xray, consultation and injection of Cortisone all within one hour. Dr. Thal was professional and took time to explain the procedure and answer all my questions.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
What is an orthopedic surgeon?
Orthopedic surgeons treat conditions of the muscles and skeleton. This can include joint problems (such as knee, foot, and hip pain), carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, herniated discs, and small fractures. Orthopedic surgeons also see patients with such varied conditions as sports-related injuries, serious nerve damage, and back and shoulder pain. An Orthopedic Surgeon will typically work with a patient to create a plan for full healing and recovery, which can include either surgery, rehabilitation, or both.
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances