Orthopedic Surgeons Near You
Need to make an orthopedic surgeon appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find orthopedic surgeons near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I’m not sold on this. I needed some labwork to confirm the extent of my diagnosis, and his staff technician wasted a week just to get prior authorisation for it. I ended up having to go to the lab, retrieve my records, and ask the lab to get the authorisation. They’re understaffed and take forever to do things. I proceeded with the remainder of the process with a different provider who goes faster.
It was good! He's very nice and answered all my questions. I did feel like I had to ask quite a few questions to get the info I needed, but I suppose that's OK. The staff seemed a smidge disorganized, but overall a very smooth appointment.
Jeffrey H. Berg,
Very straight forward and knowledgeable doctor. I was diagnosed for shoulder surgery from other hospital/doctor but Dr. Berg gave me second opinion against it after thorough check up and reading of the MRI. I am just as strong as I used to be before.
What is an orthopedic surgeon?
Orthopedic surgeons treat conditions of the muscles and skeleton. This can include joint problems (such as knee, foot, and hip pain), carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, herniated discs, and small fractures. Orthopedic surgeons also see patients with such varied conditions as sports-related injuries, serious nerve damage, and back and shoulder pain. An Orthopedic Surgeon will typically work with a patient to create a plan for full healing and recovery, which can include either surgery, rehabilitation, or both.
Orthopedic Surgeons by Location
- Atlanta, GA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Chicago, IL Orthopedic Surgeons
- Dallas, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Denver, CO Orthopedic Surgeons
- Houston, TX Orthopedic Surgeons
- Los Angeles, CA Orthopedic Surgeons
- New York, NY Orthopedic Surgeons
- Philadelphia, PA Orthopedic Surgeons
- Phoenix, AZ Orthopedic Surgeons
- Washington, DC Orthopedic Surgeons
Popular Insurances Accepted By Orthopedic Surgeons
- Aetna Orthopedic Surgeons
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- Cigna Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Orthopedic Surgeons
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Orthopedic Surgeons
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Orthopedic Surgeons
- More Insurances