Psychologists Near Me
Need to make a psychologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find psychologists near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Psychologists Near Mewho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
She’s insightful, funny, and to the point. The visits with her are worth your time and money.
Dr. Tanney is an excellent fit for my needs. Like many/most DC area therapists, she doesn't take insurance, but she's been helpful in getting claims submitted. She has two pricing schemes to allow for slightly longer sessions, if needed, which has been amazingly helpful for me.
He is easy to talk to and seems very knowledgeable. I will be going back to see him next week.
Dr. Remeikis is easy to talk to and be completely honest with. This was my first appointment with her and I look forward to seeing the progress we will make together. The office is comfortable, she recommended other doctors for couples counceling and provides contact information for referrals. I am glad I chose her as my psychiatrist.
She asked the write questions, listened intently, and I felt that she really got who I was after talking to me for 45 minutes.
It was my first time ever doing therapy, and she was patient and kind. I really appreciated it!
What is a Psychologist?
Psychologists diagnose and treat their patients’ mental and emotional difficulties. Patients may see psychologists for problems ranging from depression and bipolar disorder to anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and more. Through therapy and by teaching skill sets, psychologists help patients gain function back in their lives, socially, professionally, or developmentally. If medication is needed, a psychologist will refer patients to a psychiatrist.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Pre-Move In Couples Counseling
- Academic Psychology Testing
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent / Teen Issues
- Analytical Therapy / Psychoanalysis
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Therapy
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Cognitive Therapy
- Couples Conflict Resolution
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychologists
- Cigna Psychologists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychologists
- More Insurances