Optometrists Near You
Need to make an optometrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find optometrists near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
I didn't think I needed new lenses and she confirmed that. It was nice to know that she is honest and not just trying to sell me a new pair of glasses. She also told me that there was pressure in one of my eyes and recommended follow up. Dr. Bathija was most professional.
What is an optometrist?
An optometrist specializes in examining the eye for vision or eye abnormalities, and they can prescribe and dispense contact lenses to treat blurry vision, far- and near-sightedness, and more. They also prescribe medication for certain eye diseases. They can diagnose diseases that affect the eyes, such as diabetes, during regular exams. An optometrist will often refer patients in need of advanced treatment to an ophthalmologist.
Optometrists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Optometrists
- Aetna Optometrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- Cigna Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Optometrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Optometrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Optometrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Optometrists
- More Insurances