Optometrists Near You
Need to make an optometrist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find optometrists near you who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Mehta was very engaged with making sure that I as a patient left informed and comfortable. She asked all the right questions and was able to find the right solution for my vision. I appreciate her ability to clearly communicate with me what was going on and made me feel like I was being taken care of. Thank you Dr. Mehta! I'll see you again in the next year.
What is an optometrist?
An optometrist specializes in examining the eye for vision or eye abnormalities, and they can prescribe and dispense contact lenses to treat blurry vision, far- and near-sightedness, and more. They also prescribe medication for certain eye diseases. They can diagnose diseases that affect the eyes, such as diabetes, during regular exams. An optometrist will often refer patients in need of advanced treatment to an ophthalmologist.
Optometrists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Optometrists
- Aetna Optometrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- Cigna Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Optometrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Optometrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Optometrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Optometrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Optometrists
- More Insurances