Dr. Alan Stein, MD
Infectious Disease Specialist, Internist
Alan Stein is a dedicated and detail-oriented internist and infectious disease specialist serving the community of Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Stein obtained his medical degree from New York Medical College. He also completed his internship in internal medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital and his residency in internal medicine at New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center. Dr. Stein then completed his fellowship in infectious disease at New York University. Dr. Stein is a part of AHF Healthcare Center - Brooklyn. He is board certified in infectious disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Stein also is a member of the Infectious Diseases Society of America, American Academy of HIV Medicine, and the International Society for Travel Medicine. Outside of his practice, Dr. Stein enjoys running, biking, swimming, classical music, chess, and economics. Dr. Stein gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. He believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Infectious Disease Specialist
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Infectious Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- New York Medical College, Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- New York University, Fellowship in Infectious Disease
AHF Healthcare Center - Brooklyn
475 Atlantic Avenue, Second Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11217