About Dr. Allen Ahdoot
Dr. Allen Ahdoot is a skilled and accomplished gastroenterologist practicing at ProHEALTH's North Shore Cardiology and Internal Medicine clinic in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Ahdoot earned his medical from the Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology in Israel. He then moved to the United States, where he completed his residency in internal medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He also completed his fellowship in gastroenterology at Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. Dr. Ahdoot is a board certified physician specializing in gastroenterology. Dr. Ahdoot is a member of Nassau County Medical Society. Dr. Ahdoot welcomes patients who speak English, Spanish, Hebrew, and Farsi. His awareness of these different languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Dr. Ahdoot is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University (Bachelor’s)
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Nassau County Medical Society
Awards and publications
- GI Clinical Liaison to Medical & Surgical House Staff, St. Luke's-Roosevelt
- President's Academic Award
- University Scholars Program
- Research Coordinator, Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Center
- Ahdoot A, Kotler DP, Lymphogranuloma Venerum in Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Individuals in New York City. Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology 2006; May-Jun 40(5):385-390
Dr. Allen Ahdoot's office location
North Shore Cardiology and Internal Medicine
1 Dakota Drive
New Hyde Park, NY 11042
Patient reviews for Dr. Allen Ahdoot
I really liked this doctor's bedside manner. He was very knowledgeable and caring. He helped me resolve my issue and I would definitely recommend him.
Didn't have to wait long at all and he was thorough and friendly.
Awesome doctor and very care
Dr Ahdoot was very professional and thorough. He spent time going over my medical history and evaluation with me.
This is a great place to come! Dr Ahdoot was knowledgeable, thorough, and very easy to talk to about my problems. I'd absolutely recommend him!
Dr. Ahdoot has a very casual way about him, and he is very through in his assessments. Very pleased with my experience.
Excellent doctor and would recommend to others. Was quick to schedule and complete procedures as well as returning results.
Dr.Ahdoot is an excellent doctor, he made me feel comfortable with my check up and the procedure i went through,my worries went away after my visit with him.i will surely recommend Dr.Ahdoot, keep up the good works and more power.God Bless.
Really nice guy and great doctor!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances