Dr. Ari Lieman, MD
Primary Care Doctor
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Ari Lieman is an attentive and diligent primary care doctor caring for the Silver Spring, MD community. Dr. Lieman attended the University of North Carolina, where he earned his degree in medicine. He received his undergraduate training from Harvard University. Dr. Lieman completed a residency in internal medicine at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Dr. Lieman is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Patients see Dr. Lieman for a variety of reasons, including illness, ear infection, sleep problems, asthma, and migraine. Dr. Lieman received the Morehead fellowship in medicine at the University of North Carolina. Dr. Lieman is committed to helping his patients enjoy a healthier lifestyle. He works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - University of North Carolina, Doctor of Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Morehead Fellowship in Medicine, University of North Carolina, 1982-1986
Adventist Medical Group
10801 Lockwood Drive, Suite 205
Silver Spring, MD 20901