Dr. Brenda Sikorski, DO
Brenda Sikorski is a skilled and capable family physician in Lincolnwood, IL. Dr. Sikorski obtained her medical degree from Michigan State University. She completed her internship at Detroit Osteopathic Hospital. She also completed two residencies, one in general surgery at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital and the other in family practice at Saint Joseph Hospital. Dr. Sikorski is a part of PMG Primary Care Lincolnwood. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Sikorski is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. In addition to serving her patients, Dr. Sikorski is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois, Chicago. Patients trust Dr. Sikorski’s expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. She is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts her consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Detroit Osteopathic Hospital (Internship)
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Residency in Family Practice
- Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Residency in General Surgery
- Oakland University (Bachelor’s)
- Medical School - Michigan State University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
PMG Primary Care Lincolnwood
7126 N Lincoln Ave
Lincolnwood, IL 60712