About Dr. Elizabeth Bettencourt
*If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant, please call the office to schedule an appointment – please do not schedule your appointment online. Thank you!* Serving the community of Melrose, MA, Dr. Elizabeth Bettencourt is a dedicated obstetrician and gynecologist. She is an attending physician at TMCCC OBGYN Rowe. She works in association with Melrose-Wakefield Hospital. Dr. Bettencourt earned her medical degree from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. She went on to complete a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Additionally, she holds a bachelor’s degree from Colby College. Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Bettencourt is eager to be able to serve women at all stages of life. She integrates her medical expertise with state of the art technology and strives to provide the highest quality of healthcare.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
- Colby College (Bachelor's)
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Elizabeth Bettencourt's office location
Tufts Medical Center Community Care, OBGYN Rowe
50 Rowe St, Ste 400
Melrose, MA 02176
Patient reviews for Dr. Elizabeth Bettencourt
Very good no problems.
All visits have been great!
Dr. Bettencourt is very thorough & asks all the right questions. I am very comfortable with her as my doctor for years now.
Very pleasant staff good experience.
Always pleasant. Takes time to talk before appt.
Everything has been great, so far.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Obstetrical Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Abortion Consultation
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Adnexal Mass
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Anal Warts / Condyloma
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Antepartum Care
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ob-gyns
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- Cigna Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ob-gyns
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ob-gyns
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ob-gyns
- More Insurances