About Kathleen Ammon
*If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant, please call the office to schedule an appointment – please do not schedule your appointment online. Thank you!* Ms. Kathleen Ammon is a reliable and reputable nurse practitioner in Malden, MA. She obtained her master’s degree in women's health nursing from Regis College. Ms. Ammon is a part of TMCCC OBGYN Rowe and is affiliated with Melrose-Wakefield Hospital in Melrose, MA. Ms. Ammon is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- BMC HealthNet Plan
- Nurse Practitioner
- OB-GYN Nurse Practitioner
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Education and training
- Regis College, Master’s in Women's Health Nursing
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Regis College (Associate's)
Kathleen Ammon's office location
Tufts Medical Center Community Care, OBGYN Rowe
50 Rowe St, Ste 400
Melrose, MA 02176
Patient reviews for Kathleen Ammon, NP
She was great!
She's very nice and knowledgable, had a really nice conversation with her, I would recommend her.
Kathleen was very professional and kind. The appointment was very comfortable, she listened to my questions and didn’t make me feel at all rushed. Would highly recommend!
Ke es muy buena doctora Y esplica muy bien
She was very helpful and very informative. She made me feel beyond comfortable and at ease. She is very sweet and outgoing.
Kathleen Ammon was very nice and friendly but still professional. I felt very comfortable talking to her. She also prescribed me my preferred birth control without pushing or insisting on different ones unlike previous OB-GYN doctors I have seen. I definitely recommend her.
She has a great bedside manner. She was really helpful and knowledgeable. I was looking for a different provider after a bad experience with Boston Medical Center, and I'm so happy to have found her practice.
Amazing health care provider, easy to talk to and wonderful
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- Annual Physical
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Birth Control / Contraception
- Birth Control / Contraception Consultation
- Food Intolerance
- High Blood Pressure / Hypertension
- Hormonal Imbalance
- LEEP Procedure (For Abnormal Pap Smear)
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances