Dr. Linda Tepper, MD
Looking after the people of New Hyde Park, NY, Dr. Linda Tepper practices at Lake Success Primary Care. She is a board-certified physician specializing in internal medicine. Dr. Tepper is an undergraduate student of Wellesley College. She earned her medical degree from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Dr. Tepper advanced her medical training by completing an internship and a residency, both at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center. She has five years of teaching experience at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, where she trained medical students, interns, and residents in the art of physical diagnosis and medical history. Currently, she is also a clinical assistant professor at Hofstra Medical School. Dr. Tepper is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center (Internship)
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Wellesley College (Bachelor's)
Lake Success Primary Care
1 Dakota Drive, 1 ProHealth Plaza
New Hyde Park, NY 11042