About Maggie Listhaus
Maggie Listhaus is a trusted and considerate nurse practitioner, specializing in family nursing, based in Suffern, NY. Ms. Listhaus attended New York University where she received her master’s degree in nursing. Ms. Listhaus is a part of Schweiger Dermatology Group. Patients see her for a variety of reasons, including eczema, abscess, acne, hair loss, and fungal infections. Ms. Listhaus is a member of the Nurse Practitioner Association New York State, the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, and the Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing, Upsilon Chapter. She is certified in basic life support. Ms. Listhaus is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She works with each one to discuss ways they can make better choices for their health.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- New York University, Master's in Nursing
Maggie Listhaus's office location
Schweiger Dermatology Group
Schweiger Dermatology Group - Suffern
222 NY-59, Suite #306
Suffern, NY 10901
Patient reviews for Maggie Listhaus, FNP, NP
Friendly staff and thorough examination by a skilled professional; one can't hope for anything better.
She was thorough and attentive.
Maggie is friendly, Professional took our time and explain everything thoroughly. I truly enjoyed my visit.??
Got prior authorization for medicine same day too.
Maggie is great. Very pleasant, knows her stuff, great with patients of all ages.
Very thorough. Friendly and caring. I was luckbto find this practice!
I appreciate you promptnous and concern. Thank you very much. Ill see you in a fewweeks
Maggie Listhaus was excellent and very informative.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances