About Michael Sands
Michael Sands graduated Touro College in 2007. He has worked in family medicine for 12 years. Five of those years in an under served neighborhood in New York City. Michael is dedicated, compassionate and creates a warm environment for all of his patients. Michael is certified to perform DOT Physicals.
- Physician Assistant
Education and training
- Touro College and University System, Bayshore, Bachelor's in Physician Assistant Studies
Michael Sands's office location
Advanced Family Medicine
4230 Hempstead Turnpike, Suite 200
Bethpage, NY 11714
Patient reviews for Michael Sands, PAC
VERY KIND, PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING.
Very comfortable. Dr. Sands listens to everything I say and explains so I can understand. Hope he sticks around.
Love Dr. Sands, extremely helpful and so is his staff.
Always great, informative.
Always very comfortable the staff is excellent.
Dr. Sands is a very good PA. Listens to patients and meet their needs. I feel very confident with his care.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Mammogram
- Abortion Consultation
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Anal Itching
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physician Assistants
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- Cigna Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Physician Assistants
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physician Assistants
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physician Assistants
- More Insurances