- Aetna Better Health
- Physician Assistant
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Education and training
- Drexel University, Master's in Physician Assistant Studies
Minh Vu's office location
Einstein Family Medicine at Yorkhouse
Einstein Healthcare Network
5325 Old York Road, Suite #15
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Patient reviews for Minh Vu, PAC
The office is absolutely disgusting- the “doctor” whom is actuallyJust a PA made me feel BELITTLED, discouraged, and horrified that a medical professional could LAUGH when someone has documented panic disorders (he told me to get it together and breathe into a paper bag (!!!) and I was in tears by the end. DO NOT GO HERE!!
Very fast and professional. Seem to care a lot for patient. Good attitude as well.
Very nice doctor. Very thorough. Seems very interested and concerned about his patients health. Also appears to be very knowledgeable. Listen carefully to his patients and appears to make appropriate decisions concerning Health Care issues.
He was very thorough and explained what I needed to do.
It's always a good visit.
It was really good the doctor was very nice.
It was good. Very informative.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Mammogram
- Abortion Consultation
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Anal Itching
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physician Assistants
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- Cigna Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Physician Assistants
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physician Assistants
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physician Assistants
- More Insurances