Dr. Mitra Hashemi, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Mitra Hashemi is a warm and caring internist serving the community of Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Hashemi attended the Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine at Medstar Union Memorial Hospital and fellowship in geriatrics at the University of Maryland. Dr. Hashemi is a part of AMG-Internal Medicine. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is affiliated with the George Washington University Hospital, Washington, DC. She is a member of the American College of Physicians. Dr. Hashemi is uncompromising in her dedication to the well-being of her patients. She is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Maryland, Fellowship in Geriatrics
- American College of Physicians
8807 Colesville Road, 2nd Floor
Silver Spring, MD 20910