Dr. Natalia E. Plotnikova, MD
***DISCLAIMER***If you are a new patient to our Laser and Cosmetic Clinic and interested in a cosmetic treatment, your first visit will be for a consultation prior to scheduling the procedure. The consultation fee is $125. One of our practice coordinators will call you to discuss the details. Fluent in English, Russian, and Ukrainian, Dr. Natalia E. Plotnikova is a dermatologist, serving the locals of Boston, MA. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center - Dermatology and focuses on a thorough and results-driven approach to skin care, utilizing the latest medical advances to gently lead the patient on the road to seamless recovery. Dr. Plotnikova attended Vanderbilt University, where she earned her medical degree. She is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology. Constantly up-to-date on the most progressive techniques available, she strives to get her patients feeling their best. Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, Dr. Plotnikova is a zealous researcher, who has published various studies in her field of specialization. Her philosophy for skin care is simple: it should be easy, intelligent, and safe, and help you feel great not only on the outside but the inside as well.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - Vanderbilt University, Doctor of Medicine
- Tufts Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Plotnikova N, Turkowski Y, Simkin D, Rosmarin D. Treatment of Primary Facial and Auricular Erythromelalgia with Topical Alpha-2 Adrenergic Agonist Brimonidine. Poster and oral presentation at Cosmetic Surgery Forum in Las Vegas, NV 11/30/16-12/3/16.
- Gonzalez JL, Plotnikova N, Seymour A, Mannion CM, Danialan R, Rosmarin D. Multiple Trichilemmomas on the Ankle of a 28 year-old Female. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2017 Jan;44(1):93-97. doi: 10.1111/cup.12825.
- Prussick L, Plotnikova N, Gottlieb A. Mycophenolate Mofetil in Severe Atopic Dermatitis: A Review. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2016 Jun 1; 15(6): 715-8.
- Plotnikova N, Miller JL. Generalized Hailey-Hailey Disease. Poster and oral presentation at Cosmetic Surgery Forum in Las Vegas, NV 12/2/2015-12/5/2015.
- Garber C, Plotnikova N, Au SC, Sorensen EP, Gottlieb A. Biologic and Conventional Systemic Therapies Show Similar Safety and Efficacy in Elderly and Adult Patients with Moderate to Severe Psoriasis. Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2015 Aug 1; 14(8): 846-52.
Tufts Medical Center - Dermatology
Tufts Medical Center
260 Tremont St, Biewend Building, 13th and 14th Floors
Boston, MA 02116