Patricia Christensen, NP, RN
Forked River, NJ
Patricia Christensen is a caring and engaged nurse practitioner serving the community of Forked River, NJ. Ms. Christensen attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where she received her master’s degree in nursing. She also holds a bachelor’s degree from Stockton University. Ms. Christensen is a part of Meridian Internal Medicine and Geriatrics - Forked River. She is a member of the American Nurses Credentialing Center, the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and the Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing. She gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available. Ms. Christensen is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Master’s in Nursing
- Stockton University (Bachelor’s)
- Ocean County College (Associate’s)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
Patricia Christensen's office location
HMH Medical Group Primary Care, Forked River-Rte 9
138 Route 9
Forked River, NJ 08731
Patient reviews for Patricia Christensen, NP, RN
I love Patricia, She was so kind hearted and truly listened to me and my concerns. I will definitely be following up with her for my routine physical this year.
Very nice people. Patricia is very kind and very thorough.
I am new to the area and have been needing a primary physician for some time. I had such a nice visit with Patricia. I went as a new patient and as a well visit, so it was all pretty easy. I am 31 weeks pregnant, but I wanted to make sure I have a doctor to go after the baby is born. I will definitely be back when needed.
Loved her! Had to be seen quick for immunizations and a physical before my internship. I was a new patient and everyone in the office was very accommodating and sweet. Very happy this is my new doctor!
Patricia is great! She was very thorough and took the time to explain things and remind me to get my well visit. My only suggestion would be for the intake person to be a little more warm and friendly. When people come into the office they typical aren't feeling their best so it would be nice for someone to not be cold and show a friendly personality.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Reflex
- Active Surveillance
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Allergy Shots
- Allergy Testing
- Annual Check Up
- Annual Pap Smear / GYN Exam
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances