Dr. Philip William Barrere, MD
Primary Care Doctor
* PLEASE: Zocdoc & ins. card names MUST MATCH EXACTLY * * Annual physicals for adults require a 9-hour fast * * Please provide a 24-hour notice when canceling. If not, you may be subject to a $20 missed appointment fee* Bill Barrere is a general practice physician. Originally from Ohio, he completed medical school at the Medical College of Ohio in 2002. He and Wendy live in Nokesville with their son, Ben. Dr. Barrere has been working in Washington, DC and decided it was time to open a local practice to serve his home community.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Primary Care Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Toledo, Doctor of Medicine
- Flower Hospital (Internship)
- Flower Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
13057 Fitzwater Dr.
Nokesville, VA 20181