Roxane Jueckstock, NP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Serving the local community of Avondale, AZ, Ms. Roxane Jueckstock is a dedicated family nurse practitioner. She currently practices at Abrazo Medical Group Goodyear and along with the other members of her team makes every effort to cater to the families visiting the clinic and provide them with quality care. Ms. Jueckstock earned her master’s in nursing degree from Chamberlain University, Downers Grove. Prior to this, she completed her bachelor’s degree at Chamberlain University, Phoenix. She is a skilled practitioner and is certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) by the American Heart Association (AHA). Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, Ms. Jueckstock is also an esteemed member of organizations like the American Nurses Association and the Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing. Trained to address a broad range of medical conditions she sees patients for conditions like abscess, bunion, depression, thalassemia, and menopause.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Chamberlain University, Downers Grove, Master's in Nursing
- Chamberlain University, Phoenix (Bachelor's)
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
Awards and publications
- Roxane Jueckstock is certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS)/Provider by American Heart Association (AHA).
- Roxane Jueckstock is certified Family Nurse Practitioner by American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Abrazo Medical Group Goodyear
3125 N Dysart Rd
Avondale, AZ 85392