About Ryan Keone Ah San
R. Keone Ah San is a certified Physician Assistant. He has more than a decade of clinical experience, with the majority of those years working for one of the busiest Endocrine/Renal clinics in Southern California. As a result, he has extensive experience in seeing Internal Medicine, Endocrine, and Renal patients. Growing up in Hawaii, he developed an early interest in sports and nutrition. This helped influence his decision to earn a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Movement Science from the University of Oregon, Eugene. Remembering how his childhood pediatrician could always make him feel better, he went on to earn a Masters in Medical Science from the Department of Family Medicine/Physician Assistant Program at Emory School of Medicine in Decatur, Georgia. Today, he enjoys being able to play his part in helping to improve the quality of his patients’ lives and, just like his childhood pediatrician did for him, make them feel better.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Education and training
- Emory University, Master's in Physician Assistant Studies
- University of Oregon (Bachelor's)
Ryan Keone Ah San's office location
MemorialCare Medical Group Rancho Santa Margarita
MemorialCare Medical Group
29472 Avenida De Las Banderas
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Patient reviews for Ryan Keone Ah San, PAC
Doctor was excellent and answered all my questions.
Great! Everyone was very nice and listened to my problems and concerns.
Outstanding - very nice Slyvia & the doctor - PA has outstanding customer service & treat you like family. They are an asset to the medical field.
Sylvia was excellent. Very professional, friendly & kind. Dr. Ah San was very professional & helpful, knowledgeable very happy w/ my visit today.
Informative, compassionate, professional.
The Dr. and staff are very nice and understanding. Always a quick and thorough visit.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- OB-GYN Consultation
- OB-GYN Follow Up
- Cornea Problems
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abnormal Eye Movement
- Abnormal Mammogram
- Abortion Consultation
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Allergic Eye Problems
- Anal Itching
- More Procedures
- Aetna Physician Assistants
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- Cigna Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Physician Assistants
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Physician Assistants
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Physician Assistants
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Physician Assistants
- More Insurances