Dr. Sunbal (Somi) Javaid, MD
Dr. Sunbal Javaid is a friendly and warm OB-GYN and gynecologist caring for the Cincinnati, OH community. She attended the University of Cincinnati, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the same institute. Dr. Javaid is a part of Somi Javaid MD & Associates, LLC. She is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is a member of the International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health. Her medical experience is vast and impressive. Her areas of special interest include gynecology, menopause, sexual medicine, and aesthetics. Dr. Javaid believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health. She treats a range of conditions, and she is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Cincinnati, Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University (Bachelor’s)
- University of Cincinnati, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health
Awards and publications
- Publication written by Dr. Javaid: "Intravaginal misoprostol versus intravenous oxytocin for indication of labor in the preterm patient"
- Local 12 - Thursday, November 12, 2015 - What is UltraShape?
- WCPO Channel 9 Interview Regarding Pap Smears April 10, 2012
Somi Javaid MD & Associates, LLC
8350 E. Kemper Road, Suite A
Cincinnati, OH 45249