Dr. Tina Urpanishvili, MD
Primary Care Doctor
Appointment Information: - When booking an appointment, we kindly ask that you submit your Insurance ID number or ID picture. - In cases of missing ID or unclear insurance information, our office may contact you. If you miss our call, please kindly contact us within 24 hours. Your appointment may be cancelled if we do not hear from you after this time frame. Medication Refill Policies: The following medications cannot be refilled at the office. 1. Controlled substances, narcotic pain medications, tramadol, codein, oxycontin, oxycodone. (Pain Management referral will be provided) 2. Psychiatric medications, xanax, antidepressents, antipsychotics. (Psychiatrist referral will be provided) 3. Oral contraceptive medications. (Gynecologist refferal will be provided) Professional Statement: Dr. Tina Urphanishvili is a dedicated and engaged primary care doctor caring for the community of New York, NY. Dr. Urphanishvili obtained her medical degree from the Tbilisi State Medical University Faculty of Medicine. She completed her residency in internal medicine and cardiology at the Institute of Cardiology, Tbilisi. She then completed a research fellowship at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, followed by residency in internal medicine at Lutheran Medical Center, and an additional fellowship in geriatric medicine at New York University. Dr. Tina is certified in internal medicine and geriatric medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, and Einstein Hospital. Dr. Tina is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center - Weiler Division Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Tbilisi State Medical University Faculty of Medicine
- New York University, Fellowship in Geriatric Medicine
- Lutheran Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- The American Austrian Foundation, Salzburg General Hospital, Internship in Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- Institute of Cardiology, Tbilisi, Residency in Internal Medicine and Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- New York Academy of Sciences
Awards and publications
- NCQA - Patient Centered Medical Home Award.
- National Cancer Institute Oncology Research Award.
- American-Austrian Foundation: Internal Medicine & Cardiology Award.
96 E 4th St
New York, NY 10003