Dr. Wei Fan, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Wei Fan is a considerate and detail-oriented internist based in Takoma Park, MD. She earned her medical degree from the Northwest University for Nationalities College of Medicine in China. Dr. Fan completed her residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in endocrinology at Chinese People's Liberation Army General Hospital. She then moved to the United States and completed her residency at Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Fan is a part of AMG Primary & Specialty Care at Takoma Park and she is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She gives each patient her focused attention, and she prides herself on delivering the best treatment available. Dr. Fan is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Chinese People's Liberation Army General Hospital, Fellowship in Endocrinology
- Chinese People's Liberation Army General Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Hackensack University Medical Center (Residency)
- Medical School - Northwest University for Nationalities College of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine
AMG Primary & Specialty Care at Takoma Park
DMC Medical Group
7610 Carroll Avenue, Suite 280
Takoma Park, MD 20912