Dr. Amir Davoody, DDS, MSD
**We are happy to help you with all of your Orthodontic Needs** Dr. Amir Davoody received his dental degree from University of Maryland School of Dentistry and his Orthodontic certificate and Master of Dental Sciences from University of Connecticut. Dr. Davoody is board certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontists and is an affiliate member of Angle Society of Orthodontists. He was awarded Thomas Graber Award of Special Merit from American Association of Orthodontists in 2011 for his research on temporary anchorage devices (TADs). He has taken an active role in his profession by serving as a part time faculty at the University of Connecticut Department of Craniofacial Sciences as well as staying current with latest advances in orthodontics by attending meetings nationally and internationally.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Orthodontics
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Maryland, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Connecticut, Certificate in Orthodontics
- University of Connecticut, Master’s in Dental Science
- American Association of Orthodontists
Awards and publications
- University of Connecticut Certificate Course in Orthodontics
Greater Houston Orthodontics
4061 Bellaire Blvd, Suite B
Houston, TX 77025