Dr. Carlos Jones, DDS
Carlos Jones, DDS is a General Dentist at Stellar Smiles. He has been in private practice since 2004. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Howard University in 2001. He then received additional training in general practice at Harlem Hospital and King’s County/Downstate Hospital. He is a member of the American Dental Association. In the summer of 2011 Dr. Jones opened his own practice in S.E. Washington, DC. Dr. Jones is committed to protecting the health and well-being of all District residents, young and old. He is a preventative dentist who emphasizes frequent cleaning, patient home care, including brushing and flossing, and timely intervention, since this is the best way to eliminate many of the problems patients experience. The scope of preventive dentistry may extend beyond the mouth. Away from the office he enjoys spending time with his family in Mississippi, traveling and art.
Education and training
- Dental School - Howard University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Harlem Hospital Center (General Practice)
- Kings County Hospital Center (General Practice)
- International Dental Implant Association
Awards and publications
- Recognized for Advance Implant and Bone Grafting Surgeries on Missionary Trip to the Dominican Republic by the International Dental Implant Association.
Stellar Smiles Dental Care
2715 Pennsylvania Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20020