Dr. Jieun Jun, DMD
Dr. Jun received her training at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry, with studies focusing in restorative dentistry, esthetics, emergency dentistry,endodontic , oral surgery, and pediatric dentistry, among others. Following graduation, she has served as an adjunct faculty member for UAB School of Dentistry and practiced dentistry at several nonprofit clinics in addition to numerous private clinics. She has committed to promoting health education both locally and abroad on short-term overseas trips, with previous experiences in Brazil, Paraguay, and Nicaragua. In her spare time, Dr. Jun enjoys spending time with her family, playing piano, and exploring nature trails. Dr. Jun is fluent in English and Korean, as well as a basic understanding of Spanish.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Alabama, Birmingham, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Alabama Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Awards and publications
- 1st Place Winner of Emory Concerto Competition 2006
- Emory University Certificate of Excellence 2008
- American College of Prosthodontists Award - 2013
Grant Park Dental Group, PC
465 Boulevard Southeast, 207A
Atlanta, GA 30312