Dr. Kelly Harris, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
Dr. Kelly Harris is a dentist treating patients in Bradenton, Florida, and the surrounding communities. Her primary goal as a practitioner is to have a positive impact on the oral and overall health of her patients. She treats her patients with a combination of personal attention and professional excellence. Dr. Harris is a member of professional organizations including the Florida Dental Association, the West Coast District Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. For her undergraduate degree, Dr. Harris attended the University of Florida. She remained at the university to pursue her doctoral dental degree. Dr. Harris has continued her dental education with more than 120 hours of continuing education courses, as well as conventions including the Florida National Dental Convention and the American Dental Association Annual Concentration for Continuing Education. Patients visiting Dr. Harris can receive a full range of dental services. She provides treatment for specific oral-health issues, as well as general dental consultations.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Florida, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
Awards and publications
- Completed Several Heartland Dental Care CE Courses and Attended the Florida National Dental Convention and the American Dental Association Annual Concentration for Continuing Education
- Dr. Harris has Completed More than 120 Continuing Education Credits in Implant Dentistry, and has also Taken Continuing Education for Invisalign Certification
Bradenton Smiles Dentistry
Office ID: 8351
Bradenton, FL 34202