Dr. Kingsley Achikeh, DDS
*******PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CANCEL SAME DAY THERE IS A $50 FEE.***** *******PLEASE NOTE: NEW PATIENTS COME IN MONDAY THRU FRIDAY (CLOSED THURSDAYS) FOR FIRST TIME APPOINTMENTS ONLY BEFORE 4PM.********** As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession. Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Case Western Reserve University, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental School - University of Benin, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Meharry Medical College, Residency in General Practice
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Residency in General Practice
- American Dental Association
- Southern Maryland Dental Society
- Maryland State Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
Awards and publications
- Most Outstanding Resident Award
City Place Dental
8780 Georgia Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20910