Dr. Michelle Chenausky, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist, Dental Pain Specialist
Dr. Michelle Gutierrez is a dentist based in San Antonio, TX. Practicing at Zam Dental, she provides care for a range of issues, including wisdom tooth problems, broken tooth, sleep apnea, temporo-mandibular joint pain, and halitosis. Dr. Gutierrez earned her dental degree from the University of Texas, San Antonio, following which, she completed her residency in general dentistry at the same institution. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, and the Greater San Antonio Hispanic Dental Association. She believes in explaining to her patients about their dental conditions and helping them practice oral hygiene. Dr. Gutierrez does her best to make sure that patient visits are comfortable and enjoyable. She believes that good oral health is linked to better systemic health and hence, it is important to maintain oral hygiene.
- Cosmetic Dentist
- Dental Pain Specialist
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Texas, San Antonio, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Residency in General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Associations
- Academy of General Dentistry
Awards and publications
- Gutierrez, M and Jones, A. Er:YAG Lasers Provide Little to No Improvement in Pocket Depth of Peri-implantitis: An Evidence-Based Synopsis. UT Health Science Center CATs Library CAT#2843, 2015.
- Gutierrez, M and Roberts, S. Use of Either Emdogain or Subepithelial Connective Tissue Graft Shows Greatest Clinical Results When Combined with Coronally Positioned Flaps: An Evidence-Based Synopsis. UT Health Science Center CATs Library CAT# 2982, 2016.
4242 E Southcross, Suite 9
San Antonio, TX 78222
1202 W Bitters Rd, Bldg 1 Suite 1207
San Antonio, TX 78216