Dr. Ritu Bahl, DMD
Dr. Bahl is a graduate of University of Connecticut School of Dentistry and has been practicing general dentistry since 2006. She is well versed in all aspects of general dentistry and always strives to provide comprehensive oral care with a special emphasis on prevention of oral diseases. She cherishes the opportunities that general dentistry provides for developing long-term relationships with patients and their families, and relishes the challenge of personalizing best dental care to the unique needs of each patient. Outside of work, Dr. Bahl has two young children, Manav and Anvi, to keep her busy. Her husband, Shailender Bhatia, is a medical oncologist at the University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. Dr. Bahl loves to travel outdoors, cook and read. Basketball and swimming are her favourite sports, especially as the children are getting old enough to join in.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Connecticut, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Seattle-King County Dental Society
- Washington State Dental Association
Awards and publications
- NIH Travel Bloc Grant for the 34th annual AADR meeting (February 2004)
- Award in the clinical research category of the National Student Research Group/ Caulk Dentsply Award competition at the 34th annual AADR meeting (March 2004)
- Hinz Merit Award for outstanding academic achievement by School of Dental Medicine, University of Connecticut (August 2002)
4530 Union Bay Pl NE, Suite 207
Seattle, WA 98105