Dr. Robert Panzer, DDS
Dr. Robert Panzer has been straightening teeth for the families in Great Neck and the surrounding communities for the past 25 years. He completed the New York University (NYU) Combined Degree Program in Dental Education with Bachelor of Arts and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees. Dr. Panzer graduated in 1984, receiving the Dr. Samuel Hess Award for outstanding scholarship and was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon, the National Dental Honor Society. He completed his post-graduate education orthodontics at NYU in 1986. He was presented with the Theodore L. Jerrold Memorial Award "Who through clinical proficiency, clarity of thought, concern for patients’ welfare and the desire to better our profession most exemplifies the true essence of an orthodontist."
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
Education and training
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- New York University, Certificate in Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Nassau County Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
- New York State Society of Orthodontists
- American Sign Language
Great Neck Orthodontic Grp
23 Bond Street
Great Neck, NY 11021