Dr. A.A.J. Maillard, MD, FACS
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Maillard's office would appreciate patients who have Medicaid or Medicare specifying which type of plan they have if it is not traditional. Dr Maillard graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He works in Houston, TX. Dr. Maillard is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital and the Park Plaza Hospital.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Park Plaza Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, Internship in General Surgery
- University of Texas, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American Society for Head and Neck Surgery
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
A.A.J. Maillard, M.D., F.A.C.S.
6410 Fannin Street, Suite 1508
Houston, TX 77030