Dr. Aaron Hagge-Greenberg, MD
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
Aaron Hagge-Greenberg is a considerate and attentive urologist serving the community of White Plains, NY. Dr. Hagge-Greenberg attended the State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, where he received his medical degree, and completed his internship in general surgery, residency in urology, and fellowship in female pelvic medicine and robotic reconstructive surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Hagge-Greenberg is a part of Advanced Urology Centers of NY - White Plains - Maple Ave. Additionally, Dr. Hagge-Greenberg is affiliated with White Plains Hospital in White Plains, NY. Dr. Hagge-Greenberg is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them.
- Urological Surgeon
- White Plains Hospital Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Robotic Reconstructive Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
Awards and publications
- Chief Debate Champion. New York Section American Urology Association 2012.
- Hagge-Greenberg A, Cheuck L, Hoenig D. C-reactive protein as a predictor of postoperative pyrexia after percutaneous nephrostolithotomy. 28th World Congress of Endourology & SWL. 2010.
- Hagge-Greenberg A, Taragin B, Kogan SJ. Diphallus: Contemporary Imaging and Surgical Reconstruction. Submitted.
- Hagge-Greenberg A. Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy in the Elderly. New York Section Valentine Essay 2010.
- Hagge-Greenberg A. Bilateral Testis Germ Cell Tumors: Observations from the SEER Database. New York Section Valentine Essay 2011.
Advanced Urology Centers NY-White Plains Maple Ave
White Plains - Maple Ave
170 Maple Ave, Suite 104
White Plains, NY 10601