About Dr. Abraham Gonzalez
Dr. Abraham Gonzalez is a cardiologist catering to medical needs of the community of El Paso, TX. He currently practices at El Paso Heart Center and is affiliated with the Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus. Dr. Gonzalez received his medical degree from Stanford University and completed a residency at the University of Texas, San Antonio. He then went on to pursue a fellowship at Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center. Dr. Gonzalez is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with a focus on cardiovascular disease. His ability to make patients feel at ease and get them to talk about their issues candidly is most appreciated. He gives his patients his undivided attention and practices with a goal of helping each of them lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
- The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Stanford University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, San Antonio (Residency)
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center (Fellowship)
Dr. Abraham Gonzalez's office location
El Paso Heart Center
1700 Curie Dr, Suite 1500
El Paso, TX 79902
Patient reviews for Dr. Abraham Gonzalez
I am very happy with Dr. Gonzalez. He is an excellent Dr. and always has my best interest in mind. He and his staff are very professional and polite.
Dr. Gonzalez is always thorough with his exam. He allows sufficient time to answer all questions, and puts one at ease.
Very good doctor. Takes the time to listen to you.
Really listens. Takes time with you, very pleasant.
Simply the best. Very highly recommended.
Great everyone was nice. Very helpful.
Dr. Gonzalez is very professanl. Vist was great. Covered all my problems and questions. Dr. Gonzalez solve some problems and changed medications for others.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances