Dr. Abraham Gonzalez, MD
Dr. Abraham Gonzalez is a cardiologist catering to medical needs of the community of El Paso, TX. He currently practices at El Paso Heart Center and is affiliated with the Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus. Dr. Gonzalez received his medical degree from Stanford University and completed a residency at the University of Texas, San Antonio. He then went on to pursue a fellowship at Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center. Dr. Gonzalez is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine with a focus on cardiovascular disease. His ability to make patients feel at ease and get them to talk about their issues candidly is most appreciated. He gives his patients his undivided attention and practices with a goal of helping each of them lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center (Fellowship)
- Medical School - Stanford University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas, San Antonio (Residency)
El Paso Heart Center
1700 Curie Dr, Suite 1500
El Paso, TX 79902