Dr. Adalbert Pilip, MD
Cardiologist, Primary Care Doctor
www.newyorkcmc.com Preventive care is our purpose and method. Dr. Pilip,who completed his medical residency at Albert Einstein Montefiore Medical Center and his Cardiology fellowship at Stony Brook University Medical Center, strongly believes in preventive medical care, where patients are seen as frequently as it takes to control their chronic medical disorders and avoid unnecessary hospital visits.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Stony Brook University Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion Israel Institute of Technology
- Stony Brook University Medical Center, Fellowship in Cardiology
New York Comprehensive Medical Care
732 Smithtown Bypass
Smithtown, NY 11787