Dr. Adrian Casillas, MD
Dr. Adrian Casillas attended the University of California, Los Angeles, where he earned his medical degree. He went on to complete his internship and internal medicine residency at the same university. He has received a certification from the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. He is currently available for consultations at Providence Allergy Associates. Based in El Paso, TX, Dr. Casillas is an active member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, the Clinical Immunology Society, and the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee. He works in affiliation with the Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus. Additionally, he has also completed a fellowship in clinical immunology, allergy, and molecular immunology at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Casillas can converse fluently in English and Spanish. As an allergist and immunologist, he strives towards delivering high-quality medical care that focuses on patient comfort and seamless recovery. He does his best to communicate the information patients need to make the right choices.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Los Angeles, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles (Internship)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles, Fellowship in Clinical Immunology, Allergy and Molecular Immunology
- University of Notre Dame (Bachelor's)
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Clinical Immunology Society
- Los Angeles Society of Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Advisory Committee
Awards and publications
- William Pierce Clinical Immunology Visiting Professor, UC San Franciscs: 2003
- Stemmler Educational Research Award, National Board of Medical Examiners: 2000
- S. Sattar, A. Casillas. A Case of Chronic Rhinosinusitis J Allergy Clin Immunol 2007; 119(1): S144.
- Y. Yilmaz-Demirdag, A.M. Casillas, S.L. Bahna. Successful Desensitization to Infliximab in 14 Subjects. J Allergy ClinImmunol . 2009; 123(2): S237.
Providence Allergy Associates
11163 La Quinta Pl, Suite A-200
El Paso, TX 79936