Dr. Ahmad Ata, MD
Clinical Neurophysiologist, Neurologist
Dr. A. Saeed Ata, MD is a board certified physician with additional studies in neurophysiology. He has been in private practice since 1999, and has been providing excellent treatment of all types of neurological disorders in Greenville and Frisco, TX and the surrounding Colin County areas. For your appointment please include your insurance information along with the provider contact phone number. We check benefits prior to every appointment to help speed up your wait time. Attention HMO patients, you will need to acquire a PCP referral before your appointment, or your visit will need to be rescheduled.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Clinical Neurophysiologist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Clinical Neurophysiology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rawalpindi Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Medical University of South Carolina (Fellowship)
- Medical University of South Carolina (Residency)
- United Hospital, Newark (Internship)
NeuroCare of TX
5550 Warren Pkwy, Ste 100
Frisco, TX 75034