Dr. Albert Giagnacova, DPM
Dr. Albert A. Giagnacova III is a dedicated, and renowned podiatrist, who is active in the Philadelphia, and proudly serving the Northwest section Part of Philly which includes, Germantown, Roxborough, Manayunk, and Mt. Airy neighborhoods. He is within 3 miles of #76, Route 1 and Turnpike, His office is right off on Lincoln drive, and Germantown Ave. Dr. Giagnacova was fellowship trained at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine Ankle and Footcare Centers/Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. He specialized Functional Reconstructive and Diabetic Limb Salvage. He is one of twenty fellowship trained Podiatrist in Pennsylvania. He graduated from Ursinus College and Temple University. He grew up in the Delaware Valley. He is a member of several associations including: The American Podiatric Medical Association, and He is on American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Committees which governs 17,000 surgeons . Dr. Giagnacova had lectured all across the United States, on various Foot and Ankle topics. He has also co wrote many academics papers and in very involved in Medical research and TeleMedicine movement. Dr. Giagnacova was named Clinician of the Year by the Heritage Valley Health System Podiatry Residency Program in 2011. And his work was published in the Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery. Dr. Giagnacova treats pediatric and adult patients for various conditions including: dermatologic issues of foot and ankle, foot pain, sport injuries involving the foot and ankle, bone, tendon, and nerve issues, diabetic wounds, bunions, arthritis, leg injuries, and foot and ankle infections. The hallmark of his practice is difficulty and complications of foot and ankle. He is accepting new patients. He goes his way to make himself available to his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Lower Bucks Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Education and training
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association
Awards and publications
- "An Alternative Technique for Transosseous Calcaneal Pinning in External Fixation," Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery, July, 2012
- Technique for utilization of an interference screw for split peroneus brevis tendon transfer in lateral ankle stabilization.
- Current Concepts In Ankle Arthroscopy
- Clinician of the Year by the Heritage Valley Health System Podiatry Residency Program, 2011
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine Admissions Scholarship, 2002
Next Step Foot and Ankle LLC
5730 Greene Street
Philadelphia, PA 19144