About Dr. Aldo Martinez
Dr. Aldo Martinez was born in Cuba and knew at a young age that he wanted to pursue a career in medicine. Nothing compares to the satisfaction he feels when he is able to identify the best treatment for his patients that improves their health. He now offers Telemedicine services as well. After completing medical school in 2002 at the Universidad de Ciencias Médicas de Villa Clara Facultad de Medicina in Cuba, he was accepted into a gifted post-graduate program in Guatemala. He then completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center and his Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at Columbia University's Mount Sinai Heart Institute. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, playing his guitar, and playing tennis.
- Altius (Coventry Health Care)
- Primary Care Doctor
- Interventional Cardiologist
- Palm Springs General Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad de Ciencias Médicas de Villa Clara Facultad de Medicina, Doctor of Medicine
- Columbia University, Mount Sinai Heart Institute, Fellowship in Cardiology
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Columbia University, Mount Sinai Heart Institute, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Aldo Martinez's office location
Unicardio Medical Center
61 Grand Canal Drive, Suite 200
Miami, FL 33144
Patient reviews for Dr. Aldo Martinez
I went to this office 3 times due I want to check my heart conditions and none of the times I saw Aldo Martinez, the cardiologist. The first time the was cared by an ARNP, the service was good. Then they performed a stress test and eco, good service as well, but the third time, I was expecting to see the Cardiologist and that was not the case even I requested like 3 times. The front office (young lady) was not a good help either. I had an appointment for the echo, strees test and follow up the same day due my work and she said that was not possible. I don't think is fair that you are paying for a specialist and you are not receiving a service from a proper professional.
It was great it,and good attention.
Excelente atención. Fueron aclaradas todas mis dudas y pude planificarla estudios adicionales muy rápido.
Great doctor and great service.
Very nice staff. Appointment was on time, and they even went ahead and did more tests that I would have had to come back to do at another time - so I was able to get a full checkup and consultation, as I needed. I picked this office randomly just because it was close to my home, and they had available appointments earlier than other places. I was very happy with the outcome.
Fue muy satisfactoria en todos los sentidos , buen trato , profesionalidad y dirigida a las prioridades de salud por las que necesite de su atención!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Anticoagulation Management
- Arrhythmia - Drug Therapy
- Arterial Doppler
- Balloon Angioplasty / Stent
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Emergency
- Carotid Doppler
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Congenital Heart Defect Correction
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Disease
- CT Scan - Heart (Coronary CTA)
- Dissolve Blood Clots / Thrombolysis
- More Procedures
- Aetna Cardiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- Cigna Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Cardiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Cardiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Cardiologists
- More Insurances