About Dr. Alejandro Ovalle
Alejandro Ovalle is a skilled and qualified internist and primary care doctor caring for the El Paso, TX community. Dr. Ovalle obtained his medical degree from Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez Instituto de Ciencias Biomédicas. He completed his internship at Hospital General de Ciudad Juárez and residencies in internal medicine at Texas Tech University and Hospital General de Ciudad Juárez. Dr. Ovalle is a part of Mesa Hills Internal Medicine and is affiliated with the Hospitals of Providence in TX. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is an active member of the American College of Physicians. He has received patient satisfaction award multiple times at the University Medical Center Hospital of El Paso, chief resident of internal medicine at Texas Tech University, and was recognized as a designated Texas primary care resident by Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board. Dr. Ovalle gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available. Patients trust his expertise because he consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes.
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez Instituto de Ciencias Biomédicas
- Hospital General de Ciudad Juárez (Internship)
- Hospital General de Ciudad Juárez, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Texas Tech University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
Awards and publications
- Designated Texas Primary Care Resident by Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, 2003-2004
- Designated Texas Primary Care Resident by Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board, 2004-2005
- Chief Resident of Internal Medicine at Texas Tech University, 2005-2006
- Received Patient Satisfaction Award multiple times at the University Medical Center Hospital of El Paso
Dr. Alejandro Ovalle's office location
Providence Physician Partners
550 S. Mesa Hills Dr., Suite C-3
El Paso, TX 79912
Patient reviews for Dr. Alejandro Ovalle
Short but to the point...reliable and trustworthy feedback...
Best Physician I have ever had the pleasure of being seen by. Great listener to all my concerns and put me at ease with the solutions and answers provided. Very professional and knowledgeable.
He listened to me and let me put my two cents and we decided on a plan together.
Dr. Ovalle is just wonderful! He is very kind, and he works to get to the cause of my health issues. He is currently working with a PA who I believe is relatively new to the practice, and she is excellent!
Todo estuvo excelente. Muy amables y buen servicio.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Foot Consultation
- Foot Follow Up
- Nose Problems
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal ANA Testing
- Absence of Menstruation / Amenorrhea
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Allergic Eye Problems
- More Procedures