Dr. Ali Nasser, MD
Ali Nasser is a trusted and skilled cardiologist in Ocala, FL. Dr. Nasser obtained his medical degree from the Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences and completed his internship at the University of South Florida. He completed his fellowship in cardiac imaging at Washington University, St. Louis. He also completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Oklahoma. He continued his training by completing his fellowship in cardiology at the University of South Florida. Dr. Nasser is a part of Munroe Medical Group and is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center. He is certified in cardiovascular disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Nasser is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- University of South Florida (Internship)
- Washington University, St. Louis, Fellowship in Cardiac Imaging
- University of South Florida, Fellowship in Cardiology
- University of Oklahoma, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Munroe Medical Group
9401 SW State Rd 200, Building, 200, St 201
Ocala, FL 34481