Dr. Alice Yung, MD
Our mission is to provide quality medical care by integrating knowledge, compassion, and personalized care. We understand that the needs of an individual vary depending on her personal background, life circumstances, and stage of life. Through education, we aim to find a common ground upon which we could derive at a plan of care that is most comfortable for the patient and in her best interest. Our ultimate goal is to promote well-being through prevention, restore health with dignity, and maintain health through active participation and informed decision-making. Embracing this mission is a practice built on a foundation of compassion, sensitivity, and strong ethical values. **Dr. Yung does not accept any HMO insurance plans. **Our office will not schedule appointments made through Zocdoc for international patients. If you are an international patient, please contact our office directly.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Huntington Hospital
Education and training
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center (Internship)
- Los Angeles County+University of Southern California Medical Center, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical School - Boston University, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Dr. Yung has been voted as one of the Top Doctors in the San Gabriel Valley in 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014 by other Physicians and Named Top OB/Gyn by Consumers' Research Council of America and Listed in the Guide to America's Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Alice Yung, MD
960 East Green Street, Unit L60
Pasadena, CA 91106