Dr. Alison Clarke DeSouza, MD, FACOG
Dr. Alison Clarke DeSouza in a board certified OBGYN by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. DeSouza received her medical degree from the University of Florida. She completed both her internship and residency in Obstetrics & Gyenecology from the University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hosptial. She's been practicing in the local area for over 20 years. The friendly staff of Dr. DeSouza make you feel right at home when you visit the office. Dr. DeSouza takes the time to get to know each patient individually. Once you visit the practice of Dr. Alison Clarke DeSouza, you'll found a new home for your OB/GYN visits. If you are able to complete your check-in online that will help ensure less wait time and a smoother office visit.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Florida, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Alison Clarke DeSouza
3100 Coral Hills Dr, Suite 207
Coral Springs, FL 33065