About Dr. Ally Nili Alain
Dr. Alain was selected by her peers as an outstanding practicing doctor in Southern California. After an extensive nomination and research process conducted by MSP Communications, the results were published in Southern California Super Doctors®, a special section in the January 2015-2018 issues of Los Angeles Magazine.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of South Alabama, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Dermatology
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- American College of Mohs Surgery
Awards and publications
- Super Doctors 2016-2017
- Exceptional Women in Medicine 2017
- America’s Most Accomplished Women Physicians.
Dr. Ally Nili Alain's office location
The Skin & Wellness Center
26081 Merit Cir, 109
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Patient reviews for Dr. Ally Nili Alain
Wonderful experience! The doctor and the assistant were amazing!
This was my first time there but it all felt rushed and not what I expected. A small swing top Hazardous waste trash can on the floor where kids can get into it. Really? The office was a mess with stuff everywhere. I won't go back. - DEC 2018
Every single member of the staff was extremely friendly and attentive. I would highly recommend!
AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!! She is VERY knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. She gave me much more time than I expected and really dove into my history trying to figure out what the problem could be for such a random acne breakout. I have a lot to do now, but she’s determined to find the cause and make sure it gets cleared. Thank you Dr Alain!
Dr. Reynolds was truly amazing. He truly loves his job. I felt that I was not just another patient. The whole staff is amazing!!!! Thank you!!!
This was my best experience ever!!! Dr Reynolds and the staff truly love what they do as they want to ensure that they get every patient in tip top shape. I felt they truly cared about my well being. I am so thankful I came to their office . I came in on a Friday at 4pm and they didn’t care what time it was. They were focused on me and my well being.
I didn't have a good experience unfortunately.
Got all my questions answered. Very detailed and made me comfortable through out the appointment.
Dr. Alain was very attentive and understanding. Unlike most dermatologists I've been to she really listened to my concerns and gave a solid plan of action. I've seen 3 doctors now for the same condition, and she was the first one to look at my face for more than 30 seconds. I highly reccomend making an appointment! The office staff was also very friendly and accommodating. All around a 10/10 experience.
Dr. Alain was very thorough.
Doctor was very professional, listened and took notes on every detail. I would recommend her for any skin problem.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Dermatology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- Age Spots
- Annual Skin Screening
- Anti-Aging Treatment
- Body Sculpting Consultation
- Botox Treatment
- Brown / Dark Spots
- Dermaplanning / Dermaplane Treatment
- Dermatology Surgery
- Discoid Lupus
- More Procedures
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances