Dr. Aly A. Gadalla, MD
Aly A. Gadalla, MD a native of Cairo Egypt, is board certified in Internal Medicine. He attended the University of Cairo where he obtained his medical degree. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Kansas - Wichita. Dr. Gadalla has presented at the American College of Physician conferences and prior to coming to Kansas in 1999, he worked as an Internal Medicine Physician in Cairo for 9 years. He has a special interest in Diabetes and Rheumatological Diseases such as Arthritis. Dr. Gadalla is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Society of Internal Medicine and the Medical Society of Sedgwick County.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Cairo
- University of Kansas, Wichita, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Internal Medicine
- Medical Society of Sedgwick County
Kansas Physician Group
9449 E. 21St St North, #200
Wichita, KS 67206