About Dr. Amit Patel
An interventional pain physician who is dedicated to returning patients to an optimal quality of life, Dr. Patel has an unparalleled background. Following residency training at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Anesthesiology and Critical Care, he completed a fellowship in Pain Management at the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Patel has been published in several peer reviewed journals and scored in the 97th percentile on the Pain Management board exam. Aside from his academic and professional accolades, he has a reputation for being a caring and precise diagnostician, who works in close partnership with his patients. Dr. Patel practiced in the Southeast Valley before opening Integrity Pain and Wellness. “I work closely with patients and their families to make certain they are educated on the procedures and have a good understanding of the recovery process.” Dr. Patel is excited to now offer the latest treatments and advanced level of care to the North Scottsdale area.
- Pain Management Specialist
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Pain Medicine (Anesthesiology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Oklahoma, Doctor of Medicine
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency in Anesthesiology and Critical Care
- Mayo Clinic, Pheonix, Fellowship in Pain Management
Dr. Amit Patel's office locations
Integrity Pain & Wellness
8997 E Desert Cove Ave, Floor 1
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Integrity Pain & Wellness
7436 E Main Street
Mesa, AZ 85207
Integrity Pain & Wellness
16222 N 59th Ave, Ste A-100
Glendale, AZ 85306
Patient reviews for Dr. Amit Patel
I would highly recommend this practice to anyone. I was treated with respect and compassion by staff and offered helpful solutions for my chronic pain. I am so thankful that I chose this clinic. My appointment was only a few hours ago and I am already experiencing relief from symptoms I’ve been struggling with for a month. Dr. was also able to offer referrals so I can receive better care in the future.
My visit was beyond what I expected, I was totally Amazed and I finally feel that I have found the right Dr. and Facility to help me after all these years of not getting help.
What a great pain management doc! He does NOT have the sour attitude and hatefulness that other pain management docs subject their patients to. Walking into his office I was seeking care for my chronic low back pain, walked out with a treatment plan for migraines, neck pain, shoulder tears/frays and lumbar pain! Looking forward to the scheduled treatments!
Very nice doctor , makes you feel comfortable right away. Very knowledgeable on pain conditions,medications and available treatments. I would definitely recommend.
Appointment was very professional.
Oh my goodness, what a horrible experience. No thank you. No idea who I am. No idea how to proceed. They don't answer the phone or respond to voicemails, then wonder why their main phone number is never answered and doesn't even appear to ring in the office. Sorry, but if you can't operate a phone or get a confirmed appointment on the calaendar, I certainly can't trust you with my medical situation.
Usually this offic is right on time this is the first time they were running behind. Always super sweet and professional. The doctors really take there time answering all your questions.
My experience was wonderful. I was very pleased that someone listened and heard me. I am on the road to recovery. Highly recommend this practice.
He saw past mistakes in my treatment for mypain and gave me hope with other options for pain management
My husband saw Dr Patel and his nurse practitioner (to whom I apologize for not knowing her name). He has chronic lower back pain from degenerative disc disease. He was so impressed with everyone at this practice. He said she explained his diagnosis, showed him his mri images, and made a reasonable plan to manage his pain. This was the best experience he said he has ever had. Thank you to all of you for a great start to feeling better.
Great first impression. He took his time explaining everything to me, didn't rush me when I was talking, and he himself took the time to explain insurance coverage to me. He treats you like you were family. I'm blessed to have found such a doctor. Thank you
Dr Patel was an excellent choice I felt that he listened to my concerns and was very responsive to my needs. He understands patients well and is trying things other than just drugs to help me!! Two people in the waiting room told me how much they liked him and they were right!! Great doctor! I highly recommend him!!
Everyone in the office was really nice and there wasn't a lot of waiting around like some offices. Dr. Patel was very understanding of my difficulty's. I would definitely recommend him!
I met with the NP, she listened to what I said, she helped me and made me feel like an actual person. This is not a turn and burn place, they take the time to get to know you. Also, since I met with the NP, Dr. Patel made a point to come and say Hi and make sure I got all my questions answered. My husband has an appointment this week since I raved about them so much. Worth the time, co-pay and visit.
Dr Patel was courteous, polite and professional. His office staff was courteous, polite and dressed for their job. This was by far one of the best office visits I've ever been to.
- Atlanta, GA Pain Management Specialists
- Austin, TX Pain Management Specialists
- Chicago, IL Pain Management Specialists
- Dallas, TX Pain Management Specialists
- Denver, CO Pain Management Specialists
- Houston, TX Pain Management Specialists
- Jersey City, NJ Pain Management Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Pain Management Specialists
- New York, NY Pain Management Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Pain Management Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Pain Management Specialists
- San Antonio, TX Pain Management Specialists
- San Diego, CA Pain Management Specialists
- San Francisco, CA Pain Management Specialists
- Washington, DC Pain Management Specialists
- More Locations
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Abdominal Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Anti-Pain Stimulator Implantation
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Botox Treatment
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Post Surgical Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Ear Pain
- Electromyograph (EMG)
- Heel Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pain Management Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- Cigna Pain Management Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Pain Management Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pain Management Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pain Management Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pain Management Specialists
- More Insurances