Dr. Amparo L. Gordian, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Amparo Gordian is a dedicated Primary Care Physician and Rheumatologist caring for patients at Greater Medical Associates in Natick. Dr. Gordian received her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine. She completed residency at the Lenox Hill Hospital. Subsequently, Dr. Gordian completed fellowship training at the University of Virginia. Dr. Gordian is board certified in Internal Medicine/Rheumatology. Dr. Gordian’s practice is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, thereby offering patients the advantage of fully coordinated care with seamless connections to the Hospital’s extensive community of renowned specialists. Dr. Gordian’s clinical interests include rheumatoid arthritis, sarcoidosis and complementary and alternative medicine.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Drexel University, Doctor of Medicine
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Fellowship in Rheumatology
Newton-Wellesley - Internal Medicine
Medical Associates of Greater Boston, P.C.
307 West Central Street
Natick, MA 01760