Dr. Anda Gonciulea, MD
*Please be advised our practice has a strict 1 Business Day cancellation fee* Dr. Anda Gonciulea earned her medical degree from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Craiova, Romania. She continued her training with a Residency at Emergency County Hospital in Craiova, Romania, as well as a Residency at Yale University. Dr. Gonciulea then completed a Fellowship at John Hopkins University School of Medicine . Dr. Gonciulea has attained numerous honors and awards throughout her career, including the Romanian Government Scholarship for Academic Excellence. (These scholarships are awarded to the top 5% of students in the country annually).
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Emergency County Hospital, Craiova (Residency)
- Johns Hopkins University (Fellowship)
- Medical School - Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie din Craiova Facultatea de Medicina
- Yale University (Residency)
806 West Diamond Avenue, Suite 310
Gaithersburg, MD 20878