Dr. Anil Shivaram, MD
Dr. Shivaram is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. Dr. Shivaram is committed to ensuring the well-being of his patients. His fluency in English, Spanish, and Kannada makes him accessible to patients from varying cultural backgrounds. Some of the dysfunctions Dr. Shivaram has successfully treated or managed include corneal abrasions, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and double vision. His practice also specializes in adult and pediatric ophthalmic care with cataract, refractive, glaucoma, and functional oculoplastic surgeries. Dr. Shivaram is married with two children. Outside of work he enjoys travel, hiking, languages, and jazz; he also plays the alto saxophone.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Casa Colina Centers for Rehabilitation - Pomona Campus
- Kindred Hospital - Ontario
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Education and training
- Boston Medical Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- Medical School - Yale University, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Auburn Hospital (Internship)
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Awards and publications
- American Medical Association, Fellowship in Medical Ethics
- Compassionate Doctor Award 2012
- Leading Physician of the World
- Patients' Choice Award, 2011, 2012
Claremont Eye Associates
655 E. Foothill Blvd.
Claremont, CA 91711