Book an Appointment
Qualifications and Experience
Anna Gattani M.D. is a board certified medical oncologist and internist with over 25 years of experience in patient care. Accompanied by an expert staff, Dr. Gattani offers her patients individualized consultations, diagnosis services, prognosis services and treatment options in a state-of-the-art private treatment and infusion center in Manhattan’s Upper East Side. In addition, Dr. Gattani is also an affiliate and professor at Mount Sinai Medical Center and Lenox Hill hospital.
Dr. Gattani tailors each treatment plan to each patient’s unique medical history and physical health to produce optimal results. Her professional demeanor and excellent results have set a high precedent in her field.
Dr. Gattani and her staff offer unparalleled service beginning with an initial diagnosis and culminating in a clearly laid out treatment plan. Throughout this process, Dr. Gattani is easily accessible and guarantees continuous care.
Private treatments and infusions include:
1. Traditional Medical Oncology Treatments
· Treatment with FDA approved Chemotherapy, Biotherapy Intramuscular Therapy, Subcutaneous Therapy and specialized non-cancer agents
2. Intravenous (infusion) treatments coordinated with the following specialists:
· With Gastroenterologists for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease
· With Rheumatologists for Rheumatoid Arthritis treatments
· With Nephrologists for post-kidney transplant treatments
· With Internists for Gaucher’s Disease and Iron deficiencies
3. Intravenous hydration treatments
4. Genetic testing
5. Collaboration with Alternative Medicine Doctors
6. Placement coordination for available Clinical Trials
Verified Patient Reviews
Dr Gattani is a step above the rest, so grateful to have found her!
Very helpful, considerate and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the Dr's professionalism mixed with kindness and humor.
Dr. Gattani is smart, a real person, and gives you all the facts you need to make the best decisions for your care and treatment. I have been seeing her for 13 years, and would recommend her without reservation. (I also have sent her patients.)
It is a nice and comforting environment to get treatments. The staff is friendly and courteous to me as a patient and person.
Best doctor & staff ever! Dr. Gattani is one of a kind - a truly compassionate & highly educated physician who always advocates for her patients & is always accessible by phone. As a physician myself I'm very picky when it comes to choosing doctors but Dr. Gattani exceeds my best expectations & is worth the time! I recommend her highly without reservation to others. If you are looking for a humanistic, empathetic team, Dr Gattani, nurse Kathy & Pam are the way to go! Dr. Gattani & staff are always warm & welcoming & make you feel like part of their family. Can't thank them enough to all of their help & support.